Wednesday, 14 December 2011

My Competition is Closed...

The answer to the question was Katerina and there were 211 correct entries.

Congratulations to the three winners!    The winners were randomly selected and I have emailed them to let them know.   They are:

Main Prize - the costmetic bag and two signed paperbacks - Charlotte M
Runners-up - a signed paperback - Jean S  and Grandmareads.

My thanks are due to everyone who took part!

In the meantime, the fun isn't over because today is Julia Justiss's day on the calendar.   Either click on the image of the Holiday Calendar on the right to reach her site...or try one of the links below...

Julia Justiss

http://www.jeannielin.com/?p=4128

1 comment:

Carol Townend said...

Hi Danna,
I am sorry about your computer, but you've missed the entry for my competition. Other authors are still running theirs though, so do check out the calendar!