Thursday, 16 December 2010

Christmas Deliveries...


This little van stands outside a tea shop near us.     Below is a picture of some of the cakes in the shop window.   I don't think the van is used any more, but I like to imagine it whizzing around doing the Christmas deliveries.    (These pics were posted on eharlequin yesterday, they are so cheerful, I thought I would put them up here too).

Please could May Chan get in touch, so that I can make my Christmas delivery and send her her prize! 
Happy Christmas!

And today - am editing this on the 19th now - it's Blythe Gifford's turn on the Advent Calendar...
Also, I understand there were internet problems yesterday with Georgina Devon's day, so do check out her site today, if you couldn't get through then.

2 comments:

Cheryl St.John said...

I might have to come visit you! Will you take me to tea?

Carol Townend said...

That would be fun, Cheryl! There is a lot of temptation in that teashop...