Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Medieval and Renaissance Galleries Reopen at the V & A!

Today is the day the medieval and renaissance galleries re-open at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. The V & A is an amazing resource. Whenever I get stuck with my writing, I like to go there and wander down the corridors in a dream, half thinking about the probem with the novel. There are so many images there that the museum usually comes up with an answer in visual form. I find myself standing in front of a mosaic, or some Italian plates, and if I think very hard, I can usually work out what the museum is trying to tell me!

I can't wait to see the new galleries. The details are here: http://www.vam.ac.uk/index.html

If it wasn't for the fact that we are just back after a few days in Cornwall (I have a fair bit of writing to catch up with) I would be down there in a trice!

Here is more about the Medieval and Renaissance Galleries: http://www.vam.ac.uk/futureplan/projects/med_ren/index.html

No comments: