Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Revisions...

The revised manuscript has been sent in, so it's dreaded nail-biting time. I hate that! Have just had the realisation that writers are writers because they (like to?!) worry in detail. About everything. And worrying about Getting It Right is there at the top of the list. Still, it's far too hot to worry this afternoon. I shall languish a little with the latest copy of the Romance Writers' Report and see if I can summon up the energy for a walk. There are other things that I ought to catch up on but I can feel dream mode coming on... This is Andolu Kavagi in Turkey. This shot is a nice reminder of the lovely cool breezes coming in off the Bosphoros.

2 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

YOu can do the revisions. They are all about making the story stronger!

Michelle Styles said...

Oops sorry just realised that you SENT the revisions in.
And I am positive that having successfully done them before you will be fine!