Friday, 5 June 2009

Amazon.com's Author Pages...

Author Central on Amazon.com There is a new Author Page facility open to writers who like to connect with readers. It seems to be easy to set up, although I have by accident set up pages for my non-fiction book when it can easily be mentioned on the main Carol Townend page. Here is the link if anyone is interested in setting up their own Author page: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/home
There is a facility for linking to your blog, but so far, I haven't got that to work!

2 comments:

kate tremayne said...

Thanks for this info Carol. Certainly one to try out.

Carol Townend said...

Hi Kate!
Yes, I think I have got the feed to the blog to work now. It takes a few days for validation etc to come through. And the link to the author page comes up when someone searches for the author name in 'Books'.